We don’t know how long the crisis will last, and we’re not sure what the world will look like in the immediate aftermath.
But we do know that digital technology is going to be part of the strategic toolkit as we come out of this, and that as a result many leaders will be re-thinking how they make use of technology.
If you’re working through the ramifications of what this means for you, and would like some strategic consultation about the issues or challenges you’re facing, read on…
If you are:
- a CEO, or senior marketing, development or IT leader,
- And, you work in an arts, cultural, or live performance organisation,
I’d like to offer you a FREE consultation about anything digital-related you’d like to talk through. If you want to brainstorm a digital challenge, talk through your digital strategy for critical feedback, or just have a digital counseling session, this time is for you.
Perhaps you want to talk about making money from online performances or archival footage, develop your digital donor strategy during lockdown, or consider simpler online booking models during the period of social distancing.
About me: I’m Managing Director at Made Media — a leading digital strategy and design agency that works with live performance and cultural institutions across the world. I’ve got many years of experience working with arts and cultural organisations on their use of digital technology, with a particular focus on user experience, ticketing and CRM. I have a background in digital technology and arts management. Prior to joining Made, I worked as Administrative Director at The Place in London – the UK’s leading centre for contemporary dance development — and between 2009 and 2015 I held a series of leadership roles at Spektrix in both the US and UK.
Consultation slots are limited, and can be booked here:
[We’ve now removed the online booking link, but if you’re interested in having a digital consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set something up]
The small-ish print:
- Sessions will last up to 1 hour and will take place via Zoom.
- You can come with a specific or general digital challenge, or email me in advance if you prefer (details will be in the confirmation email).
- Session participation is limited to 2 people per organisation.
- You don’t have to be a Made client to sign up. If you are a Made client, and would like this sort of consultation, do reach out to me or your account manager and we can set something up outside of this booking process.
- Sessions are open to leaders at both commercial and nonprofit organisations.
- Session times are listed as British Summer Time, you can change your time zone as you book to help you match it against your diary. I’ve tried to choose time slots with a good crossover between Europe and all parts of the mainland US. If these time zones don’t work out for you, please get in touch via our website and we’ll try and work something out.
Subscribe to the
Sign up now to our utterly private, spam-free and occasionally insightful newsletter.